Valerie Sweeps if you like.
Welcome to my journey towards the Free! Hopefully you have already started by reading my FREE 101 Guide, and found some inspiration in the 101 FREE Things list. Be sure to browse my tips and reviews for my favorite Reward Sites programs, Swag Bucks, and SuperPoints as well. If you have already signed up under me for either of these, thank you! Please feel free to message me at any time with your questions.
To follow the latest 100% legit sweepstakes, contests, giveaways, and freebies as I find them on the web, then check out my Twitter feed. Due to the high volume of things I could post, I find using Twitter is much easier. I blog whenever I feel like. Not sure exactly how often that will be.
I update all of the Reward Sites pages each week to reflect how many prizes I have redeemed in each. If you have any questions about anything on this website, please use the contact link above.
5 Random Things About Valerie
1) I am a crazy cat lady. Never met a crazy cat I didn't fall in love with. I am also a fan of cat videos. Yes, I do believe the internet was created just for cat videos. Feel free to share your favorites at any time!
2) I try not to take life too seriously. When I do I turn to Number 1, turn off the computer, call a friend or go for a walk. I believe laughter can cure many ills.
3) Autumn is my favorite season. Mmm sweaters, scarves, but not yet cold enough for numb cheeks! The gorgeous changing leaves always make my heart sing.
4) I live in the United States. I do love to travel, but the USA is home sweet home.
5) I am the worst speller on the planet. I guarantee there will be typos on this site! Forgiveness is appreciated, as are gentle comments about them.
Thank you for stopping by! I wish you success on your own journey.
This website is a my own modified version of the Etheral template at Blogger. Images that appear on this site are either:
- my own creation
- from the awesome morguefile
- from respective companies mentioned on this site
All copyrights belong to the original creators (including myself). All of the text on this site is my own and I DO hold full copyright over my words.
Please do not steal anything from this site.
This policy is valid from 18 December 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Valerie Sweeps. This blog does not currently, but may in the future, accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog contains affiliate links. I receive benefits when people sign up under those links. No links are posted on this blog unless I, Valerie Sweeps, have used the program, trust it to be completely legitimate and have been awarded prizes through said program. I strive to be completely honest about any program mentioned on this blog. My success in any of these programs does not guarantee any success you may have with them. Please take the time to read the Rules, FAQ's and fine print of every program you are thinking about joining.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
© 2012 Embrace The Free. All rights reserved. Disclosure Policy.